Research & Goals
1. To improve learning at every level of the network through promoting a culture of research collaboration and sharing among teachers and leaders within and between schools.
2. To foster educational research that promotes an evidence-informed approach, leading to stronger judgements and practices teachers and leaders across the network.
3. To support the growth of ‘teachers as researchers’ and ‘leaders as researchers’ throughout the network.
4. To provide and support professional learning opportunities and for the growth in research skills among teachers and leaders across the network.
5. To develop school and network systems for auditing expertise related to learning, teaching and leading as a basis for establishing centres of excellent practice across the network.
6. To develop processes, systems and infrastructure for sharing and disseminating research-informed practice within and between schools across the network.
7. To support and align with the UAE 2071 vision for education.